April 1, 1:00 – 4:00
In order to create a fun day for our refugee and church families, we need the participation of everyone. You are invited to the Lepore home in North Scituate for games, snacks, an Easter egg hunt, and egg decorating. If you don’t have kids, no worries, we will have plenty of children to share.
Here’s how you can help:
• Come be part of the fun
• Help drive our refugee and church families
• Provide white eggs
• Provide plastic eggs
• Provide candy for eggs
• Provide snacks (fruit, cookies, granola bars, bakery pizza, juice)
• Provide onion skins (red and yellow)
• Provide old nylons
• Help with egg decorating
• Play soccer, kickball, etc.
• Have a conversation with someone you don’t know
• Renew a friendship
Sign up in Fellowship Hall. See Susan or Richard for directions.